Hello everyone. I hope all is well with you. I’m back today reeling from the fact that Thanksgiving is almost upon us. This year is going by so fast and my boys are growing so fast. Did I tell you I found fuzz on my oldest son’s upper lip? Talk about a wake-up call. So I thought it would be appropriate to write a Thankfulness Post.
So below is a list of some of the things I’m thankful for but don’t express appreciation for very often.
- I’m thankful for my boys. They’re growing up to be awesome young men and I’m so thankful they haven’t joined a cult or been initiated into a gang at this point in their illustrious careers.
Photo credit: K a P p Y via Visual Hunt / CC BY-NC-SA
- I’m thankful for my hubby and the fact that he hasn’t run away with the circus after living with me for so long. 🙂
Photo via Visualhunt.com
- I’m thankful for my siblings and extended family for allowing me to live during those tumultuous teenage years.
- I’m thankful for the friends I’ve met through work who were so supportive of me when I was going through chemo. They were awesome. I’ve never met such a supportive group of people.
- I’m thankful for my writing friends who welcomed me into their group and for all my writing buddies I’ve met via Social Media. I’m also thankful for all my fans who love my stories and inspire me every day.
- I’m thankful for my painting friends. I love getting together and chatting about world problems and learning a new creative skill.
- I’m thankful for our awesome universe and I hope we can take care of the earth for future generations.
Photo credit: GLAS-8 via Visualhunt.com / CC BY-NC-ND
- I’m thankful for my inspiration. I’m loving all the ideas that keep coming into my head. 🙂
Photo via Visualhunt
- I’m thankful for all my blog followers who encourage me and leave comments on my blog. It’s so nice to know someone is reading. 🙂
Thanks for reading my Thankfulness post. What are some of the things you’re thankful for? Leave a comment. I‘d love to hear from you! 🙂
7 thoughts on “My Thankfulness Post”
Seems you have a lot to be thankful for, Lisa! Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones! We’ve already had ours in October, but I bet I can smell the turkey cooking from across the border! LOL! Cheers!
Awww…thanks for stopping by Sharon! I appreciate your kind words and some day we’ll have to cross that border and get together. I think we’d have a blast! 🙂
Lisa, thanks for adding your positivity to enrich the universe.
Awww…thanks, Bernadette! What a sweet thing to say! 🙂
I’m thankful for being able to be thankful. 🙂
Me, too! Erik! I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
You too! 😀